Universities and research institutes
The West Midlands Europe Hub office currently represents a number of world-renowned universities from the region at European level.
Our team of experts supports universities in the following areas:
- policy research on specific areas of interest
- advice on European funding programmes and European projects
- attendance of high-level conferences, bilateral meetings at European level and representation in Europe-wide networks
- organisation of events at the West Midlands Europe Hub Conference Centre
The West Midlands Europe Hub office is ideally placed to represent West Midlands' businesses of all sizes in Brussels. Whether you are looking to explore the European market for the first time or whether you already have some experience, we will tailor our range of services to suit the specific needs of your business.
act as your European base (meeting rooms, conference facilities for high-level events)
introduce you to the European market and facilitate meetings with decision-makers and other Brussels-based stakeholder
provide membership in Europe-wide networks
explore investment opportunities
Established back in 1985 as the first city representation office to the European Union, the office has, decades of experience in working with and for local authorities.
Operating for decades has given our office invaluable experience in developing projects and securing funding and investment opportunities.
- early policy intelligence tailored to specific areas of interest
- support in securing European projects and finding suitable partners
- membership in Europe-wide networks
- representation at international conferences to foster the exchange of best practice